Bewertungen (2.445)Oh my goodness. I’m obsessed with my boho dress and jumpsuit. Great quality and fast shipping! Thanks so much, I will be back! Maggie always has fantastic items, fair prices, and ships really quickly. Thanks again! Great, as always. Thanks Maggie! Love the host & love this fast pace show. My whole family my from this host & very happy with our items. Great prices & fast shipping. Thank you 🙌 Live these Lulu glare leggings! Arrived fast and what a steal! Ty! Love all the things I get from you they are as amazing as you are Maggie…so generous thank you for my little special bag!!!! Great seller. Ships fast, quality merchandise. I love it, thank you so much ❣️ Absolutely love!! Thank you Maggie! One of my favorite sellers :) Love all my clothes I got! Fun show! Fast shipping! very nice looking lulu. unique! Wonderful thank you so much! I had so much fun in Maggie's show Saturday so I came back for her Sunday show. 😃 love the 2 purses I got. Thank you again M first show Sept. 26th. Fast delivery! Maggie is Awesome. I love my 2 piece Zenana set and the pretty teal hoodie is so soft. ❤️ and the purse is cute. Thank you Amazing quality!! Thank you!! Thank you! Love all of it!! Perfect!! I love it.
Super fast shipping
Super sweet seller! Thank you Maggie!!