Bewertungen (2.922)As always thank you for my order! and thank you for sending me it. absolutely love the mushroom 🍄 Super quick delivery! Sadly one item was not the actual size. Everything else was very good! Absolutely love! Very amazing seller and threw in the cutest freebie butterfly clips!! very happy came just as expected super cute and good quality! Thanks a ton! This came super fast, my daughters and I are very pleased with everything🩷Awesome seller! everything came quickly and perfectly, ur da goat as shown 10/10 , love the candy ❤ came so fast and just as described! tysm <3 Love the shorts!! So cute, thank you as always 🫶🏼🩵 love everything as always!! 🤍 Love this piece. Can’t wait until the next show. Absolutely loved everything as always!! 😭🫶🏼🩵 thank you Connor!!!! I’ll be back 🥹 ALWAYS happy with my orders!! Hands down one of my favorite sellers! My plug for band shirts 🖤 thank youu!! love everything Awesome purchase thank you... Perfect condition and quick delivery too! Thanks again! 𝐿𝑢𝑣 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒, 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒! 𝐹𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 🥰 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢! Multiple items with flaws not called out on the live, I wouldn’t have bid if I new items needed to be repaired. It would be ok if it was one item but it was 3 of the 4. Not sure if I would purchase again… shipping fast as always, loved the items, thanx! 🖤 Genuinely so mad ts was from romwe😭