Bewertungen (272)Awesome items and a great seller with an eye for beautiful items! Thank you for the amazing retro sweater ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Gorgeous dress! The jacket will be an envy of others lol! 😂 Thank you!!! 🙏🏼 Such a beautiful blouse. To seller always has quality pieces ❤️❤️ Lovely shirt, exactly as described and for a steal. I will be back. Thank you! Gorgeous pieces and packed with care. Amazing shows! Tysm ✨🤎✨ Obsessed with my new necklace! The leather jacket is also amazing! 🤩 You always have the best pieces! Impecable taste and quality collection 🫶🏽 This shearling is luscious! Kenia always sources such great items! I am always so impressed and so happy and satisfied when my items from Kenia arrive. Thank you so much again, Kenia for having such a great eye for style and quality. Another beautiful piece from Kenia! Honestly this exceeded my expectations! This blazer is extremely nice and chic. I will always come back to Kenia if I am on the app! Thank you so much for the beautiful scarf as my givvy! It was my first time in your show and can’t wait to join your next! I love this jacket. It’s stunning. Thank you! Absolutely stunning! Love everything about my pieces Love my new dress and pants. Perfect fit. Absolutely stunning in person. So glad i added these to my collection. Her curation is impeccable Absolutely head over heals for ky one of a kind vintage pieces! Thank you!!. A beautiful seller with a beautiful heart. Thank you so much for the book. 🙏🏾🙏🏾 Love this dress. Her pieces are stunning. And wish I could buy up everything lol My purchases were so beautiful ❤️❤️this seller is delightful and I never miss her shows. 👌👌👌 Eeeeek! I have been on the hunt for the perfect straight leg black leather pant for a while and these are PERFECT! 🤩 They fit like a glove, are exactly as described and were packed with care. Thank you!! 🫶
First time shopping with Kenia and I will definitely be back! 💕
Everything is too cute and in great condition for vintage! I am so excited to sport my new items! Thank you for all the styling suggestions during the show as well! Sending 💕 and wishing everyone comes to your next show! I am so in love with this store! Everything I've purchased is gorgeous, well cared for, and packed with love! 💖 Kenya has amazing pieces and super service. Her shows are full of love, laughter, and caring. Her items are unique and timeless! I was like a kid in a candy store! I also love the personalized care. Tell her what you are looking for or measurements and she will let you know if it'll work for you or not. I love that she also gives styling tips for laying and year-round looks. Her pieces a classy! I love, love RetroRhapsodyLive ❤️ My Mom was so excited with her colorful kimono and winter vest! I can't wait to wear my blazer and the vest as well! I cannot emphasize how timeless her items are, and the quality? Excellent 👌