Bewertungen (397)amazing work brother I'll be buying again Amazing art work as always! Look at that alliteration! 🤣🎉❤️ First purchase!!! Long overdue review !! I ordered over 50 cards! The cardstock used was perfect - not thin and flimsy! Art beautiful and unique! The host is awesome 😎 everything was packaged well and the order arrived quickly 🔥 thank you so much 🥰❤️💅 awesome cards and coolest host! Beautiful cards! ⁽⁽ ପ( ´。>༝<。` )ଓ ⁾⁾ always fire cards!! best host too Beautiful fan arts! ໒( ˵ •̀ ᴗ •́˵) I’m obsessed with my custom Jungkook x Squirtle card!!! You’re the BEST Sid!!!🫶🏼 Such adorable cards! Fantastic host and fun stream! Packed incredibly well and shipped super fast! A++ These are absolutely fantastic, thank you!!! The only grievance I have is that the eevee and friends sleepover card has some weird white lines going across the art. I'll send y'all a picture 🙂Hello Emmecakes we’ve spoken on messenger and apologized for the error and are sending you one without the error we apologize my friend and are making it right have a blessed day My kid loved the cards. Thanks! Ty so much for the awesome fan art cards!! Perfect as always! Christ is King 🙌🏼❤️👑 Fantastic experience every order . Definitely recommend buy from Retrosidd!! So nice on stream so many options and package came on time and my cards look fantastic definitely will be continuing to buy!!!!! Super easy to work with as well!!!! perfect and beautiful cards Beautiful cards!! Love the Living Word cards and plan to purchase more. 🙌🏼🎉❤️😊 Love my BTS card!!! 😍 Sid’s the best!!! Thank you! Cards came in safely. Great stream with cool customs.