Bewertungen (563)Mendoza for the win 🔥 thank you Rev! WWE was some of the most fun I have had breaking a product in a while!! Rev is always awesome! Tons of fun in this room! A breaker for the people!!!! The best around! Everything came protected and quickly Great guy and stream. Definitely great value and his breaks have variety. I’ve been in his stream now a handful of times and the breaks have been better than average. Good mixers and love hanging out in his breaks. Thank you see you soon! Very fast shipping and securely packaged. Enjoyed the break. Pleased. Great show. Tell your friends
Best in the game always pulling heat Awesome seller with a fun show. A+ seller! Great cards fast shipping one of my favorite rooms! awesome seller! rooms are always fun, cards are handled with care and packaged nicely. 10/10 would recommend! Seriously, awesome awesome breaker so glad I found a show and his shipping is impeccable
Rev pulled me some fire!! Thanks Rev! Rev always has great deals and pulls heat! Always a great show. Best deals for PYT Great breaker and stream. Excellent value and great deals. Breaker does have hands of fire. Would highly recommend this stream. Thanks for everything! I always awesome streamer, and excellent packaging Such a chill guy. Loved the show and the cards!