Bewertungen (148)Such an incredible piece! Not to mention shipping was lightning fast. Thanks! I received my half cluster earrings today and they are more beautiful in person. Love my cuff! Amazing seller! You da best!!!!!!!! Thanks for the give away!! The cuff is AMAZING!!!! I think it’s going to be one of my all time favorite pieces! Just stunning!! reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
So happy you love your cuff! It is so beautiful! Thank you for your support! 💚🩵💚 Absolutely love my cuff! I would not have been able to Orford it if it were not for your amazing prices! 10/10
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
I’m so glad you love it!!! 🩵🩵 Love my earrings!!! Fast shipping! Great seller. Will buy from again. Thank you.reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you for your support! So glad you love them! Love my jewelry!! Everything is so cute and even better in person. I also love all the fun giveaways! Got an extra special surprise in my package totally made my day 🥰🎁 Such a sweet little touch. Thank you so much! Highly recommend. 💕✨reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thanks girl! I appreciate you so much! 🩷 Obsessed with the heart Bo Reeves ring!!! It’s so comfortable too!! Love it!reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
So glad you love it! Thanks for sending the amazing picture! I appreciate you so much 🩵🩵 I do, I do LOVE her!! Thank you for my cadman ring, I have just one holy grail left to shop for and then I’m done (haha year right) 😂 Your packaging is super cute too ❤️reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you for your support and purchase I am so glad you love her 🩵 Thank you for the cute givvy!reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thanks for coming to my show 🩵 My new ring is even more beautiful in person! Love your show and all of your jewelry! ❤️reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you so much! I’m glad you love it. 🩷 Amazing item at a great price. Seller was quick to respond to questions and worked with me to obtain this long awaited ring!! reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
I’m so glad you came back for it! 🩷🩵🩷 OMG! Where do I start?! Such an amazing deal on a stunning piece of jewelry! Thank you so much! 🤩 reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thanks girl! 🩵 Beautiful ring and fast shipping!!! Seller is great to work with!reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you so much! I hope you love both of your tahe rings!! 🩵 love the earrings. fast shipping. tyreversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thanks girl!!! these earrings are incredible and are better in person. I love shopping with Janae!! she has the best stuff!reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
So glad you like them! Thank you for being so kind 🩷🩷 Thank you reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thanks for joining my shows 🩵 Amazing seller! Beautiful pieces! Great prices!reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you so much! 🩵 Perfect!!!reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you 🩷 Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️reversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thank you my friend! 🩵 Janae has the best taste! Great jewelry and a sweet show🥰 can't wait to see what's nextreversefbplusturquoiseVerkäufer
Thanks lady! You’re the best! 🩷🩷🩷