Bewertungen (404)Always get great things from you. Tysm!! Amazing items I am thrilled with my entire purchase. Seller is so kind and sweet will be back.
Great pieces, as usual!! Tysm!! You have the BEST givvys!! Love the pool side bag!! Loved my item and fast shipping! LOVE the purple cheetah tote that was a givvy!! Tysm!! Great items and quick shipping. Tysm! Great seller! Prices are fantastic. Packing and shipping are always top notch. I love my heels!! Thank you so much!!! Great items. Thank you so much Always the best stuff at great prices, thank you! Item had glue up and down the leg. Bummer because I loved these pants. They were so cute Another couple of gems from Rhoobuzz. Thank you!!! Great clothes! Every piece was beautiful. Host is a very sweet person. I enjoyed her show 💕 LOVE the dresses and the Coach bag givvy is adorable!! Always quick shipping. Tysm!! Great deals every time, thank you! I always find myself getting a giant package from Ms Rho— she has great items every show and run them at fantastic price points. Thank you so much💫💃🏻 the packaging was terrible. it was balled up in a ball and put in a bag. didn't even seem like there was an attempt to fold it. so it's all wrinkly. and it smells really bad. like someone sweated in it. I don't think I'll be back. happy shopper! LOVE my items and thank you for the purse 💕💕 Thank you!! I got so many great deals on high end items and Rhonda is a lovely host!! As usual, stellar order from Rhoobuzz!! Love my item, and love my giveaways ❤️ She is literally the best! Quickest shipper on WN. Love my embroidered dress!! Tysm!! Love the shorts set!! Fits great!! Tysm!!