Bewertungen (8.050)Everything arrived rather quickly as always great packaging and movies! Amazing as always I always love a Rick Package 📦!! Thanks Rick! I got everything in good working order it seems can't wait to start watching Amazing as always I always love a Rick Package 📦!! Thanks Rick! Amazing as always I always love a Rick Package 📦!! Thanks Rick! As always everything is excellent (or better)with first rate service from a first rate, reliable, and honest seller with real attention to detail.
Spectacular as always my good sir! 🫡🤝🏼 Thanks again Rick. the Movies are in excellent shape. great shipping and they were packed with such great care. Thanks again. very satisfied Packaged very well and as shown. Thanks! great guy Rick is. best giveaways on the app Incredible as always!! Never disappoints!👏🏼 perfect as always!! Always worth the wait!! Thanks Rick Thank you Rick. The movies look fantastic and were packed with great care. Great deals, and great shipping. Thanks again. Thank you for the excellent VHS title, great packaging and prompt shipping! Excellent as always! Only losers give 1⭐ ratings. Awesome movie deals and bundle 😎 Tysm