Bewertungen (3.135)Maxy helped me bring another Diso home!! Fun shows & an amazing seller! Love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 the cute Sonny phone charm giveaway 🤗🫶🤗🫶🤗⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ What a fun time on your wheel! It was super chill and lots of fun! Always love your shows! Gonna miss you guys when you move!!! Thank you so much for the givy! These Angels in Chicago outfits are so damn cute and I’m happy to rep them on my Sonny’s! Oh and…that MaxPrime shipping! Package with care thank you! Great condition and package with care the goat always delivers 🙂↕️ super fast shipping and always puts on the best wheels/shows. thats why hes THE GOAT 😈😈 Fireeee show and packaging!! Thank you Max🫶🏻 Tysm for my givvy! I love the SA necklace, goes very well with my special color zebra! 🫶 Great fun and tysm for the givvy! Tysm for helping me finish some of my collections! Thank you so much for the giveaway! I THOUGHT YOU KNEWWWW
So happy to have a flower gift secret from the flower gift king 👑💐 fire wheel max! blind boxes were mouse & durian 🙈