Bewertungen (46.995)I mixed the pumpkin streusel & chocolate bacon popcorn together. So Good! As always another greatly packed and delicious order 😋 Oh my goodness! These are the best pretzels I've ever had. The taste is amazing. Thank you Everything tastes great! Thank you! The snacks are so delicious Can’t wait to try fudge thank you This product is insanely good and also has its very own unique taste! Im going to be brutally honest..... Nature Valley needs to take a couple shelves down so this product can shine because its so healthy and you can really taste the difference! Everything was exactly as advertised. everything from the popcorn to the mixed nuts are exceptional. Great value price and speedy delivery. I so happy I really do like these candies!! FAST shipping! Super fast delivery! Everything was perfectly packaged!! Thank you so much. 😊 I don’t know how they do it but the whoopie pie is just like eating a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting in the middle, It’s the texture, so good and the flavor. The cookies were good, I got the blueberry, the Oreo, and the cookie butter. I was disappointed that the blueberry did not have as much blueberry filling as the one the host showed. I LOVE blueberry. Over all I have been pretty pleased with the fudge, cookies, and solid lotion bar I got with my first order from them. Already housed the Tiger Butter Son 🔥 You know 🔥 Absolutely phenomenal! this is top quality fudge and we love it! fast shipping and amazing products!