Bewertungen (1.189)Very happy with my purchase of my case knife. One of the best sellers on Whatnot Thank you so much for the amazing 5-star review! ⭐️ I’m really glad you’re happy with your Case knife. Hearing that you consider Road King one of the best sellers on Whatnot truly means a lot. I appreciate your business and support, and I hope to see you back at another show soon! 👑🔪🔥 Wife loves the sticker! Thanks brotha!!! Thank you, brotha! 🙏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’m glad your wife loves the sticker! Really appreciate the 5-star review and your support of Road King. Hope to see you back in the show soon! 👑🔥💯 🗣️WE LIVE📺🔪🫵🏻SHARE THE SHOW🫵🏻🚨💰Bidbidbid💵🌪️FOLLOW🍻BOOKMARK 💥Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for showing so much love during the show! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I truly appreciate you sharing, following, bookmarking, and supporting Road King! 👑🔪🔥 Hope to see you back in the next live! 🙏💯 Fair seller, help a good guy out. Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I truly appreciate the kind words and your support. I always try to be fair and take care of my customers. Thanks for supporting Road King, and hope to see you back at another show soon! 👑🔪🔥 Sweet little knife, thanx so much.Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’m glad you’re happy with the knife! I truly appreciate your support and your business. Enjoy it, and hope to see you back at another Road King show soon! 👑🔪🔥 Love itThank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’m glad you love it! I truly appreciate your business and your support of Road King. Hope to see you back at another show soon! 👑🔪🔥 Great sellerThank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really appreciate your support and the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I hope to see you back at another Road King show soon! 👑🔪🔥 🔥 Top-Tier Seller! You can tell they truly care about their customers. Professional, dependable, and always fair from start to finish. Shows are fun and well-run, shipping is fast, and every package arrives carefully packed. Everything is authentic and exactly as promised!
💯 Buy with confidence — this is the kind of seller you’ll keep coming back to! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Wow! 🔥 Thank you so much for this incredible 5-star review! 🙏⭐ Your words truly mean a lot to me. I always do my best to keep the shows fun, prices fair, shipping fast, and most importantly, make sure everyone receives authentic products exactly as promised. 💯🔪 Thank you for your trust and continued support of Road King! 👑 It’s customers like you who keep us going. Hope to see you back at the next show! 🔥👑 Great Knives, Awesome price. Packages came fast and in Great shape. Beyond that, this Seller is Awesome and sent me a Birthday Gift. Thank you @roadking. I hope you can hear this. 😊❤️✨️ Visit him and pay better prices!!Thank you so much for this amazing review! 🙏❤️ I truly appreciate your support and your kind words. I’m glad you loved the knives and that everything arrived quickly and in great shape. It was my pleasure sending you a little birthday gift—hope you had an awesome birthday! 🎂🎁🔪 Thank you for supporting Road King, and I hope to see you back at another show soon! 👑🔥 Awesome thank you Thank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️🙏 I truly appreciate your support and I’m glad you had an awesome experience. Thanks for supporting Road King and hope to see you back at another show soon! 👑🔪🔥 Nice case knife and I won the giveaway too Road King one of the best sellers and what not and just a hell of a nice guy. Keep up the great workThank you so much for the amazing review! 🙏 I truly appreciate the kind words and your continued support of Road King. I’m glad you enjoyed the Case knife and congrats again on the giveaway win! 🏆🔪 Customers like you make the shows worth doing. Hope to see you back again soon! 👑🔥 Thank youThank you so much, Charles! I truly appreciate the 5-star review and your support. It was a pleasure having you in the show, and I hope you enjoy your purchase! ⭐️🙏🔪 I’ve won 11 knives from Roadking22’s randomizer shows so far, and the show is always top-tier just like the knives he puts up for grabs.
I just received my Spyderco Ambitious, which I got a hell of a deal on and couldn’t be happier! Beyond the 🔥 steals & deals, what keeps me coming back is that he was just as excited about my win as I was even at the price I got it for and that says something good bout his character in my opinion!
Fast shipping, great atmosphere, and incredible value. RoadKing22 runs an awesome show! Thanks brother!💯 Thank you so much, brother! 🙏🔥 This truly means a lot to me. Having you come back show after show and supporting RoadKing22 is something I genuinely appreciate. I was definitely just as excited to see you hit that Spyderco Ambitious at such a great deal! 💯 I always want everyone to have a good time, get great knives, and feel appreciated. Thank you for your continued support and for being part of the RoadKing22 family. See you at the next show, brother! 👑🔪🔥 great guy and showThank you so much! I really appreciate the 5-star review and the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the show, and I truly appreciate your support! Hope to see you back at another Road King show soon! 👑🔪🔥” What can I say every purchase from rogue king is a bangerThank you so much! That means a lot to me. I truly appreciate your continued support, and I’m glad every purchase has been a banger! Always a pleasure having you in the Road King shows. 👑🔪🔥” Wow great knives thank you sir appreciate you Bookmark and follow the seller.“Thank you so much! I truly appreciate the kind words and your continued support. I’m glad you’re enjoying the knives! Thanks for recommending the show and helping spread the word. Hope to see you back at another Road King show soon! 👑🔪🔥” Another great purchase from the road king thank you so much appreciate all you do fast shipping great seller a must see showThank you so much for your continued support! It truly means a lot to me. I’m glad you’re enjoying your purchases and the fast shipping. Always a pleasure having you at the Road King shows. Thank you for recommending us! 👑🔪” One of my favorite sellers on whatnot ultra fast shipping runs a great show has great products thank you sir loved what I got.Thank you so much for the amazing review and continued support! I truly appreciate you being part of the Road King community. I’m glad you enjoyed the show, your purchase, and the fast shipping. It’s always a pleasure having you in the live shows. Thank you again, my friend! 👑🔪” Great seller“Thank you so much for the 5-star review and your kind words! We truly appreciate your support and are glad you had a great experience shopping with Road King Trading Co. Looking forward to seeing you at our next live show!” Thank youThank you so much for your 5-star review! We truly appreciate your business, kind words, and continued support. It's always a pleasure having you at the Road King Knife Show! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Stay safe and God bless! Got it thanks
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We truly appreciate your business and support. We hope you enjoy your knife and look forward to seeing you again at the Road King Knife Show! Stay safe and God bless! Always fast shipping!! Great seller“Thank you so much for the awesome 5-star review! We truly appreciate your continued support and kind words. Fast shipping and customer satisfaction are always our priorities here at Road King Knife Show. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! 🔥🔪👑” fast shipping, awesome show, great sellerThank you so much for the 5-star review! ⭐️ I really appreciate the kind words and your support. Glad you enjoyed the show and that everything arrived quickly! Hope to see you back at the Road King Knife Show soon! 🔥🔪🙏 Road Kings Da Man! 😎👌Appreciate you! 😎👌 Thanks for the 5-star review and for supporting Road King! 👑🔪 Always a pleasure having you in the show. Hope to see you back soon! 💯🔥