Bewertungen (938)I am absolutely in love with this seller. She is so kind, so sweet, has great prices, & ships fast! I will always buy from her! The salt & pepper set is so adorable, so glad I got them! They look so good in my kitchen! The boots planter is gorgeous! 🤗 I am going to use it to hold my watercolor brushes on my craft desk! Great Seller and fast shipping! Very happy with my purchases. Thank you robosrelics! Excellent seller!!! Great items, prices, and customer Service!! thank you!! 💖
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Excellent seller!!! Great items, prices, and customer Service!! thank you!! 💖
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Excellent seller!!! Very nice items, good prices and great customer service!! 💖
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you! I love everything and the little gift was a nice surprise! Send me a message if you need help! I love your finds!! Always love my goodies and that picture is beautiful!! Tysm my friend🫶🫶🫶 This was a cool givvy! Thanks! Such a pretty basket! Thank you! Ms Roberta you are always amazing 👏! You bring 🔥 to your shows EVERYTIME ❤️. ❤️ me some Ms Roberta 🫠 Roberta is fantastic, love her shows. Great items and packaging is always great. thank you ❤️ My daughter will love this Halloween basket and the cookbook givvy! Both so nice and was shipped fast and packaged well! Thank you very much. Such a pretty journal. Fox is so beautiful. Arrived quickly and packaged perfectly. 🌟 Very nice items! Roberta is one of my favorite Whatnot sellers!! Thank you!!💖
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Beautiful items arrived quickly and packaged with lots of care. All are perfect. Thank you so much 💓 🌟 I love my purchase! The coat of arms is gorgeous! Thank you! I definitely will bookmark your shows and purchase more! 🌼 Adorable little wooden chair arrived quickly and packaged perfectly. 📦 Roberta always brings different items every week. Always find something I just cant live without. Thank you 😊 Rooster tray was broken, but rest of items were fine. One of my favorite sellers! Great pieces, great packaging. Super sweet lady! So darling!! Would buy again in a heartbeat!