Bewertungen (3.213)The nicest and welcoming seller on WN! I love the shows and vibe Thank you for completing my set. 🫶🏼🩷
The most kind seller! 🩷🫶🏼 Tysm for the giveaway and perfect Sonnys! Your shows are always a vibe! Thank you so much for the givy, very cute sonny. You always have a fun show and I enjoy watching 🫶 You guys. I will fight anyone who says a single bad thing about this seller. Rocco is literally the warmest person in the world with the most wicked sense of humor and I live for streams. He is honest and generous. Thoughtful and intelligent. I make sure I always have room in my budget for his streams because it makes me so happy to buy here and be a part of a community that he tends to with heart. If you like to buy intentionally and support genuinely good people, come hang out in chat! Fun show and great items and shipping! Love your shows!!! Sweetest seller and always has fun games going!!! So glad you found your way to the Sonny community!!!🩷🩷🩷 a 🔥 baskin robby wheel!!! 💗 Awesome 🤩 foot stand giveaway Thanks so much for this opportunity and for your kindness.
Very friendly host and streams.
Very lovely 🥰 items too.
Very fast shipping and well packed too ❤️ ⚡️🔥 fire always! Tysm for my dog time Robby! TY!! This is my first dog time and I love it! Reminds me of my childhood dog Thank you for a fun show I love my Robby I pulled. Fast shipping. Great wheel! Love my Robbys! Ty! Love my Robbys!!!!! 🙏 Thank you!! Packed with care Thank you for the hi-chew, I’m saving it for my Saturday morning breakfast while I watch Sunny.