Bewertungen (1.333)Arrived safely and with a sweet freebie ❤️ Thank you so much! Always great to shop here Amazing crystals! Amazing seller! Packaged well and shipped fast. Beautiful piece. Absolutely love him! He’s so amazing in person! Love My Crystals💞Love Robin💞 fun host fast shipping love her ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ You are too good to be true. Best prices, best crystals and fun on your auctions. Thank youThank you so much for the wonderful review. I want to also thank you for your support with my business.
I am so happy with my order! Thank you for my givy. Everything was packaged and shipped very well! All in perfect condition. thank you so much my kid lovers her Donald duck spear holder and I was so surprised to get so much for so little. What a great show and deals, I'll be back soon ❤️ Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. so excited about the batmobile I purchased you its amazing thank you so much absolutely satisfied with my purchase 150% thabk you so much for the great deals and amazing quality products!!! If you absolutely want to be DAZZLED by magnificent shinies, this dragon knows exactly where to send you:
rockerobin’s store. 🐉💎✨
These aren’t just crystals tossed on a table. Her pieces are EXQUISITE, and she actually takes the time to show you what makes each one special—the sparkle, formations, rainbows, inclusions, all those beautiful little secrets hiding inside.
Which is dangerous for a dragon.
Because suddenly I’m staring at the screen thinking:
Ohhhh… look at THAT.
SWIPE. 💳🔥
Then another appears.
Oh no.
When you’re looking for quality after quality after QUALITY, this is the place. Beautiful specimens, incredible variety, and someone who genuinely appreciates the magic in every piece she offers.
For serious shiny hunters, rockerobin is absolutely DRAGON APPROVED! 🐉💎🌈✨Thank you for the wonderful review it really means alot. Also thank you for your support Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. Great packaging and love the pen too thank you guys again. Robbin, I appreciate everything you do. You make buying so easy and work with everyone. Your auctions are so fun. Thank you for all of my moons and other pieces. Look forward to all of your shiws😍😍😍 Everything is just beautiful , as seen in show and packaged ery well .. Love it all .. Thank you Love them Robbin, Thank you