Bewertungen (895)Fast shipping and great selection of books awesome art thanks very nice packaging Rogue and Rebel’s streams are like a soft kiss to the forehead as you’re getting tucked in 😌 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 great books and fast shipping. Great Seller! Thanks for the awesome comics! All was well, great seller! A+++ seller. Shipped quickly and packaged well. Beautiful books received exactly as described. I highly recommend this seller. A+++ seller. Shipped quickly and packaged well. Beautiful books. Items received exactly as described. I highly recommend this seller. A+++ seller. Shipped quickly and packaged well. Amazing books. Items received exactly as described. I highly recommend this seller. fantastic deal. amazing shipping. the whole process was amazingly easy thanks Jake!!! good looking pieces!! Rogue I just got a bunch of packages tonight out of the first 4 you put a smile on my face Ty thank god there are decent sellers out there guys I recommend this guy Your art is always awesome to see, thank you! Commission this man for a sketch! He does great work and I'm very happy with it Killer seller and great artist! thank you for my custom Spawn artwork from the giveaway, it came out dope af! Jake is one of the best on Whatnot! Great books at a great price and super fast shipping! What more could you want???🙏🙏🙏 BEST SHOW BEST DEALS!!!!! I LOVE ROGUE AND REBEL !!!