Bewertungen (834)Roxy is absolutely the BEST on selling the most wonderful items ! Very comfortable pricing ! Anything you want Roxy may have it! I really enjoyed my Christmas wrapping paper ! 🤣🤣🥰🥰❣️❣️ Always great and 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Love love love my Rock the Universe! Can't beat the price, either! Great seller. One of the best sellers!!!! Love everything! Perfect condition! Shipping was fast & was safely wrapped in package! 🫶💕💕💕 Perfect condition! Love your live show! So fun! Awesome great deals & super fast shipping! Packed up super safely! 🫶💕 Perfect!!! Love everything! Thank you so much for the great pricing and the careful packing & fast shipping! 🫶💕💕💕Thank you for being a part of OUR stream without you guys we wouldn’t have one lots of love ❤️ Arrived in perfect condition! Lots of bubble wrap and tape! Thank you for packing everything so well! 🫶💕 Perfect as always! Packed safely every time! So much bubble wrap and tape!!! Roxy is a collector so she really cares! 🥳🥳🥳🫶🫶🫶💕💕💕 I’m so happy with all of my products, they came in quickly and arrived safely! It was a pretty good deal as well and it was all authentic! 10/10 would definitely buy again Thank you for being part of our stream wouldn’t have it without you guys Awesome seller , love Roxy! very timely delivery with very fair prices and wonderful product choices. Thank you. Thank you so much for being a part of OUR stream I say OUR because together we make it happen I love you sooo much! You always get me the most amazing items for the best price and your shipping is the fastest ever!! Thank you soo so much my sweet friend! 💕💕💕 My order is perfect. Box is in perfect condition. Not taking her out till Thanksgiving but she looks great. Thank you! I’m so glad you had her Nothing personal against this seller at all. She is very nice on stream and gives great deals. My issue is that I purchased 4 blind boxes and 2 of them came broken. I requested the refund and they got approved based on me returning the broken items. Not a big deal usually, but seeing as the price isn’t much for both I feel like it’s way more effort to send them back than it’s worth. Personally I feel like the packing could have been better considering it was one thin bubble wrap for 4 figures. Given that USPS isn’t great at caring for packages I feel like that was bound to happen. That is the reason for my lower review. I appreciate your review and your feedback unfortunately I have no control over WN requesting you to return your item for a full refund. I did text you that I can replace one of the items because I have it available but I’m out of the other one. Again I apologize for usps tossing our boxes around and for WN asking you to return the items for refund. Thank you again for taking the time on this order to review it. I’m glad your other orders from me have gone well. thank you so much! Always amazing fast shipping, great packaging and always fair prices. She is a wonderful person and definitely check her highly recommend. thank you so much! I appreciate you very much always have the best deals and ships so fast. You are such an amazing person and always fair with your prices. Thank you for my beautiful Molly’s! Great deal and quick shipping! Absolutely amazing has a huge selection of items if your looking for Molly Roxy probably has it just ask her 10/10 recomemd such a sweet and patient seller! thank you so much for the steals and deals~!! 😊🩷 Thanks for the givvy and all the great boxes with so much fun inside!! Thank you…always great pieces at really great prices! tysvm they arrived safely I just love Maymei ❤️ I recommend buying from this seller 🔥 🔥🔥🔥 Love my items as usual 🤗 thank you Roxy , you’re the best Absolutely LOVE my Dreamweaver so much! So thankful you package well because USPS must have drop kicked the package lol. Love you so much! You are the best!! 💕💕💕