Bewertungen (8)I loved my wallet from the moment I joined your show. You have such a great variety of beautiful items. Thank you, Ruby, you’re so sweet and you truly care about your customers. I recommend your shows 100%! I’ll definitely be back ❤️Awww, thank you so much for your sweet words and for supporting Ruby’s Boutique! ❤️ It truly means the world to me that you loved your items. I appreciate your kindness, your support, and your recommendation more than you know. I put love and care into every order, and customers like you make it all worthwhile. Thank you for being part of my small business family! 🥰💕 I can’t wait to see you again! ❤️✨ loved them and will be making them Christmas tree ornaments Thank you so much! 💕 I’m so happy you loved them! 🥰 And turning them into Christmas ornaments is SUCH a cute idea! 🎄✨ I hope you enjoy them and I’d love to see how your ornaments turn out! 🥰🎀 Thank you for supporting Ruby’s Boutique! 💖 Great givvy!!! I love the Labubu pen and whiteout tape, ty! 💚🫶 Tysm for the adorable school bus pen, super cute 🚌💛Thank you so much! 🥰💛 I’m so happy you love your school bus pen! 🚌✨ It was such a fun one to make. Thank you for your support! 💕 Absolutely loved our first purchase of bead pins! 💕 The pins are beautiful, made with so much care, and even prettier in person. You can truly tell how much love and attention to detail goes into each one.
And the seller is absolutely wonderful! She is such a sweetheart, so kind, welcoming, and a pleasure to buy from. 🥰 We are so happy we found her and cannot wait to order again. This was such a beautiful first experience, and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for gorgeous, quality bead pins! 💖✨Thank you so much for your beautiful review! 🥹💕 It truly means the world to me, especially being your first purchase! I put so much love and attention into each and every bead pen, and knowing that you loved them even more in person makes me so happy! 🥰✨ Thank you for supporting my small business and for being such a wonderful customer. I can’t wait to create something beautiful for you again! 💕✨