Bewertungen (139)the Bible is very special! love this whole vignette!! love this soooo much. thank you!!! the funniest stickers everrrrrr Items received in good condition. Securely packaged. Seller very responsive to communication. I recommend this seller Thank you so much for the awesome givvy. I especially love the pic of little girl! Love this item. Great seller and always has great stuff! Love the giveaway, thank you! 💛 this blue is my favorite! 💝💙💙💙💙💙💝 each piece is gorgeous, love shopping with Rust & Ruffles, great finds, great packaging and wonderful folks!! yall check out her shop. thanks so so much Sherry. the charm is adorable and the Guardian Angel appreciated!! I am over the moon with this delivery. it is just gorgeous, the plates match my kitchen perfectly, the whole bignette does. love love love. fantastic packaging and super quick delivery. thank so so much Sherry. and the charm is precious, 💝 Omg the package was so good and absolutely love all my stuff Everything was excellent. Thank you! Thank you for the Amazon gift card and the Happy Mail!! Beautiful items, excellent seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great shopping and buying experience, highly recommend! fantastic packaging, everything arrived safely and perfect. thanks so much!! love my purchase. Great show, great seller, recommend you check her shop out. Nice seller to work with. Nice vignettes. Fast shipping and secure packing. I recommend this seller All the stars for this seller. Beautiful items and great customer service. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🫶 Shipping was fast and the vintage glass I purchased was very well packed to ensure it arrived to me safely. Thank you for a pleasant purchase!