Bewertungen (321)Fantastic seller! Packages items like no other!!! These horse playing cards are SO GOOD!!!! I am obsessed with my Liberty Bell bookends!! Thank you for such an awesome raid train show to watch! 🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 Everything was great! Thank you so much for the extra goodies ❤️ Great seller, quality products, quick shipping. Thank you! These minis are sweet!! Great seller & packaging! Thank you! 🩵🏡 Love the snuff jar! Fabulous seller!! Such a kind seller with great items! Packaged everything so well, and it arrived quickly. You won't be disappointed! 💕 Fabulous seller! Always great items! Packaging is like no other!
Amazing!!🤩 Love rustic_heritage! Heather is excellent! Love my stuff. Thank you again! The cutest little cow, packaged perfectly! Thank you! 🩵🏡 Heather,
I am soooooo excited about everything I’ve ordered from you! Quality! Your packaging is expert! I am soooooo grateful to have found you! I appreciate your sweet adds in the package too! Thank you!
Audrey
Ps- I highly recommend Heather @rustic_heritage I hope you had a wonderful birthday and many more to come thank you so much for a wonderful show. It was fun. I enjoyed watching it. Love all of my goodies! Packaged with great care. Can’t wait to catch Heather’s next shows! the sweetest seller ever and the best packager ever!! Excellent host on whatnot! Love her stuff. Love what I got. Shopping more now as I type. This is absolutely gorgeous in person. Heathers a great seller and expert shipper! Thank you so much!!? Thank you so much! Packaging 10/10 as always! I Love everything Heather!!💛😉👍🏻 and ThankU for the ‘extra goodies’. You’re are so sweet!!🦴🐾🐾 Absolutely love shopping with Heather. Her packaging is literally bomb proof! Such a kind, supportive, all around awesome seller. First off, WOWZER! Everything was so much better in person. Heather took the time to ship in 2 packages to ensure my purchase arrived safe! Highly recommend this seller and her shop. Her attention to detail is top notch. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Heather! ❤️