Bewertungen (111)Thank you so much! Everything is awesome! Amazing I love this shop such a sweet person 🥰 Awesome key chain/purse charm
Aww thank you much . Glad you like them Beautiful bag. I already burned my artwork onto it and it’s amazing Oh I love to see this. Definitely message me and thank you My daughter loved the earrings and thank you for the wristlet🖤🖤🖤Aww your so welcome 🙏 thank you for stoping by and happy I made new friends Thank you - great seller & fast shipping!! Love your shows!!Aww that means the world to me . Thank you so much beautiful charms...thank youAww to sweet. Thank you 🙏 Love this seller.. Very quick shipping, items packaged wonderfully.. Great prices.. Will definitely buy from again ❣️Aww yay . Love you came in and I love you love your items. This made my day thank you Everything was packaged cute, and my daughter loved the pouch for school! The givvys were adorable as well. Thank you! Aww this made me so happy. You are every welcome and so happy she loved it . My wife loves her breast cancer pen! Great seller! Aww yay . I took me and little girl five times to make them lol it was fun. So happy she loves it love my purchases! super cute stuff and shipping was fast!Aww yay. So happy to hear that. Thank you 🙏 LOVE EVERYTHING!
Aww so sweet . Thank you 🙏 Love all her hand made items she is a very good seamstress makes lots of different items if you don’t know go check her out you will love her 🐆🐄Aww your so sweet thank you 🙏 I love my new keychain!!Aww yay I will tell Liliana she loves making them thank you so much Absolutely my favorite purchase on Whatnot to date! This seller deserves so much support! Will definitely be coming back to the shows! Aww your so sweet. Thank you so much . This means a lot to me and my family Super cute items! Check out this seller! Aww thank you so much for the love and support My purchases came so quickly! My cup was made so beautifully and my bag is absolutely gorgeous!! Rustic charm is the place to buy!
Aww so happy to hear this and glad you love your items . Thank you Ty this is an amazing shop and person. 🤩🤩🤩Aww thanks girl. I appreciate it Wife loves her necklaces and especially the Dolly scrunchie. Aww yay. I love that material it’s so soft . Thank you I love my bracelet you made, It's perfect! Thank you!Aww yay. I’m so new to them so i definitely put the hard work on them lol I’m so happy you love it thank you