Bewertungen (178)Pretty sure this is where I got a Thicc Charizard fan art card. New absolute favorite! Thank you so much! 🤣🤘🏻 Good channel to shop on. Friendly, and nice people. Good luck to you and your family and thank you for the note. And having everything correct on my shipment
If there was more stars I would have given too you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome experience overall thank you ! Loved this stream! Super friendly seller, great cards and perfect packaging. Definitely recommend! ✨🩷✨ Amazing packaging, lots of care and love when into making sure the cards showed up safely. Thank you!! I love the packaging, thank you for the order! 🙏 Best Jesse Fan Art around! I’ll keep grabbing them, so please don’t stop making them! Amazing! Shipping was very fast! Amazing card and I love buying here and definitely will buy again Great stream, fast shipping, awesome packaging, and included some fun extra stickers in the package! Thank you! Well, packed with great attention to detail. I will definitely be back to buy from the seller again. Amazing show!! My cards arrived in excellent condition, safely packed. Thank you so much. Excellent seller! 🌟 BY FAR THE BEST SHIPPING IVE SEEN FROM ANY ORDER ON HERE! amazing people and very kind thank you guys so much i will definitely be back for more singles 😊❤️ top tier 5+ stars id highly recommend and will be purchasing again❤️🫶🏻 Loved the way the cards were
packed. Excellent condition on the cards. You can tell they genuinely care about what they are doing Very cute note in order. Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you so much for my vulpix givy ! The packaging was amazing. it was a single card but it was done up as if I had spent a lot of money. You can tell they care about each purchase, not just the big ones. Great experience. The card was perfect. Thanks a ton. Love the Jesse from team rocket. Got here quick. Adding to my collection & thank you. Definitely coming back for more. 😁
this seller is top tier!! everything was beautifully packaged with purple wrapping and a beautiful card. it felt so personal and professional! she’s also super kind with the giveaways and deals. shipping was super fast. she went above and beyond. thank you so much!!! 💖💖💖 Hell yea thank you for my gastly Haunter and a sweet sticker too!