Bewertungen (521)One of the best personal shopping streetwear sellers on the app. Great variety. Great deals. Great person. Thank you for a as lol the clothes!! Definitely enjoyed your stream!! Thank you! Love the rug, shoes and shirt. Even tossed in something I didnt order. So kind. Shipped fast and arrived just as expected! Sam always has a amazing selection of streetwear and the vibe of her streams is chill yet fun. always has the heat. no pressure stream. fantastic seller. Great deals Sam is the best! She never disappoints! Always bringing the heat with the best streetwear, amazing deals, and the best vibes. I’ve shopped with her before and will definitely be coming back. If you’re not following Sam yet, you’re missing out! Love you bestie! 💜😊 always a joy to buy from. Great heat 🔥at great prices Sam is Ana amazing seller. She’s kind, patient, and makes sure you get clothes that you’ll love. A lot of sellers are looking to make money, Sam tried to provide a shooing experience that has you coming back. Shipping is super fast even though we live on oposite coasts of the country!! I’ll be back!! Sam was very helpful in the stream, however I purchased this on 8/29, and was told it was out for shipping on 8/31. My package was not shipped until 9/8. I feel like it was so her shipping average wouldn't drop? It just would have been nice if I was told the right day. Satisfied customer love my 2 tee’s thank you packaged to perfection 💅 Awesome shorts 🩳 thank you 🙏🏼 Sam is phenomenal! She carries rare pieces and is fun to engage o her stream. She’s always kind and cares about working with you to get a deal. F/B her stream you won’t regret it!!! absolutely love this seller if you're looking for streetwear this is the place to go and get a really good deal all you have to do is watch one of her shows and you will bookmark the rest 🙏❤️🤗 The greatest personal shopper in streetware. She has all the best clothes at very fair prices and is one of the kindest personalities on WhatNot. Follow her and bookmark - you won’t regret it!! Best streetwear at the best price on the app Sam has the best streetwear I have been able to find on here and at great prices. Go check out her shows, you won’t regret it! Fun stream, the wheel game was awesome !! Amazing items even more amazing person . Give her your support ! Thank you Sam🫶🏼 Always has a good selection of some of the better hard to find Darc and Civil Regime tees. Would recommend