Bewertungen (134)Love all of Sarah’s stuff Great goodies must buy stuff So great love all my goodies Thank you for my order! Love the hoop earrings and nail polish. I loved the extra goodies in the box! Will shop again! Amazing! Even the picture drawn on the receipt was fabulous 👏🏻👏🏻 Love all the earrings and the stickers!! Great work today!-as always. Thank you! You da GOAT! Even the drawing is displayed on my fridge with all my daughter artwork. 10/10! Absolutely LOVE Sarah! Shes such a kind soul and will search for things you love. Absolutely love. Such a sweet seller! Everything is amazing and Sarah was a FABULOUS raid train conductor!!!!!! As always, love my items and drawings 😂
Oops, last response got cut off! We love you and the spawn! 😂😂😂😂 As always, everything was absolutely beautiful! 🩷 I genuinely love attending Sarah’s lives—not only for all the amazing goodies, but for the friendship and laughs too. I even loved the sweet drawing I received! 🥹 Sarah is seriously so thoughtful and amazing, and it means so much to me that she always thinks of my daughter too. That little extra thoughtfulness is exactly why I’ll continue coming back again and again! 💕We love you and the volleyball spa Thank you great choices ! Thank you loved everything Love love love my pins and all the goods Beautiful jewelry & I got a free gift ❤️