Bewertungen (245)The minis are prefect for my granddaughters trinket shelf. Thank you Seller is great. Great items, shipping and packaging is top notch. beautiful piece. arrived fast and packed very well. The Imperial Glass nappy dish is even more beautiful in person! Thank you for the careful packaging and for the lagniappe.Thank you so much! I am thrilled to hear the Imperial Glass arrived safely and that you loved your lagniappe surprise. It was an absolute pleasure packing this up for you! 🌺🌊🌺 Perfect 🤩 I'm so happy this little Wade Whimsies piece made it safely to its new home. Thank you for the support! 🌺🌊🌺 Very cool piece of vintage pottery from Mexico. Thank you for getting it to me so quickly and safely.That vintage piece from Mexico was a rare find for me, and I am so glad it found a wonderful new home! Thank you for the sweet note about the fast shipping. 🌺🌊🌺 Amazing seller!! Loved my givvy!!Thank you so much! I am thrilled you loved your givvy prize! Thanks for hanging out with me! 🌺🌊🌺 Wonderful seller!!! 🫶🏻Thank you for the sweet review! I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you in the next show! 🌺🌊🌺 Great seller! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. 🌺🌊🌺 The items were great and the packing was exceptional. I appreciate all the little notes and the extra you threw in. Thank you so much!Grateful for your order and this amazing review! Thank you so much! 🌺🌊🌺 ABSOLUTELY LOVE! TYSM ❤️ Thank you so much! I am thrilled you love the vintage brass owl chamberstick! It took me a while to figure out what it was 😅 🌺🌊🌺 I loved all of it!!! 😻😻😻😻Always wonderful to see you in my shows! 🌺🌊🌺 My Givy bracelet is beautiful. Thank you for the cards with the roosters. Can’t wait to show my drinking tumbler with attitude, lol 🌺 Thank you 🙏I loved that tumbler and so glad it found a home - thank you for supporting my business 🌺🌊🌺 What a darling little cat! I love the rest of my purchases too. One of my favorite sellers!I am so grateful for your business and support, thank you for being part of this wonderful community 🌺🌊🌺 So so so cute! They are even smaller than I thought and somehow, each one of them is the perfect compliment to something else in my collection! They were meant to be! Thank you so much for your review. It amazed me that all the pitchers fit in a tiny jewelry box-talk about micro mini! I’m so glad they all found a home in your collection 🌺🌊🌺 I love love love love my package 📦🥰!!! Thank you very much ma'am ☺️❤️Awe! Thank you so much for your support in my shows - enjoy! 🌺🌊🌺 Wonderful items!Thank you so much for the support 🌺🌊🌺 The most fragile item and it arrived safe and sound across the country!! Thank you so much!
Been holding my breath this entire time! SO glad it made it to you safely. Beautiful piece🌺🌊🌺 Thanks Lace! Love all your Giveaways Thank you