Bewertungen (3.128)On time and exactly what I ordered Thank you so much! love my perfume and both my givvys! Great show and hosts! 😊💕 Im grateful for this givy! Thank you 😊 Arrived very fast and well packed Funniest host and the best buyers giveaway‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ Great prices, and very fast shipping!!!
I am always satisfied with my products from the seller! Amazing quality they’re authentic colognes boxes came sealed. Will be ordering from seller again.thank you so much for leaving a review i appreciate that and hope to see you again in our shows I’m giving 5 stars because it was a free giveaway. I turned in with Scent Express to check out the vibes and see if I wanted to become a potential buyer. Their vibes were cool during the one stream I saw and I didn’t even realize I won a giveaway. The scent I received was Choco Musk by Crown Perfumes, I’ve never heard of it but like I said, it’s free!! Shipping was fast and nothing was damaged. I will tune in again and show my support by buying soon.Hey girll definitely come by and enjoy the laughter and comedy and steals and deals in our show 💕💕 thank u for your review ❤️ super fast shipping and amazing deals Thank you so much for my givvy product as described and arrived perfectly thank you so much 😊 Thank you so much for the givvy!!! I love it!! Ty for the giveaway love it 😍 ty svm for the gift card giveaway 👌😊 It’s always a pleasure doing business with this company. The bottles are packed with care and they have great selection