Bewertungen (186)Great seller! Super fast shipping and gave me some extra goodies. Thank you! Thank you it was perfectly wrapped I will be back None of the Mugler samples I ordered were full. The seller offered a refund, but came back and I guess she changed her mind. She told me that none of the samples come full, yet the samples I got from her of the boy smells fragrances were completely full. This issue has been resolved. As stated each brand is different and all brands does not come completely full in the sample vial. Thank you for understanding and Thank you for the support💕😊 Fast shipping! Secure Packaging! Great Prices! Will definitely be shopping again. Thank you for the FREE Gift! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for the support 💕💕 Excellent as always 🥰Thank you for always showing support! I really appreciate you🥰❤️💕 Can’t be the price and you can sample and see what you like then buy bigger bottles in her shop. Thanks for the Awesome deals 😊 everything was perfectly packed 10 out of 10 Thanks so much for the free gift 🎁 Next purchase I will not be watching church with the sound off Amen 🙏🏾🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank you. Let the chruch say Amen🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 It’s is not hereI’m sorry you haven’t received the free givy.The givy were some random stickers mailed to you in a white envelope. It may have been mixed in with your other mail, because that has happened to me.The tracking shows the package was delivered, so I would recommend checking with your local post office or mail carrier. Thank you! ❤️ Fast shipping, Great Packaging! Great seller, very nice! Thank you for my order!Thank you for the support and you're welcome 😊💕 Absolutely loved everything I purchased. Happy to be apart of your milestone. Thanks you and I'm glad you love your purchase! Thank you for the support 💕💕 Seller is so fun and engaging, her shows are always a vibe!Thank you for the support 💕💕💕 BEST deals 👌 🙌 period. ty scents Thank you for the support 💕💕💕 awesome bangers here fast delivery 👌 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 OKAY FRIEND!!! YOU WERE RIGHT THAT ALL OF THEM SMELL SO GOOD!!! I will be back to support!!! Thanks for taking time to find the notes for me!!!😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you for the support🙏🏽💓. Those notes were on point🤭🤭🤭 First time here and I can say, it won’t be my last! Host was very kind, I got a great deal, shipping was beyond fast and she even threw in a free little gift! 5 stars ⭐️ Absolutely loved all my products. I'm going to be smelling so good. thank you for an awesome delivery. Hello, Thank you and you're welcome 😊 💕 Always amazing! Fast shipping! Highly recommend! Had to get K-9's and the swat team to open this package! 👀 But the contents were amazing 😍 Thanks for the free gifts and thanks for being an amazing host! Great vibes...fast shipping and all authentic! Highly Recommend 🙌🏽🔥🫶🏽😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Had to make sure it arrived in one piece!!! You're welcome and Thank you for the support 🦁🥰 Thank you 💕Cousinnnn!!! Thank you for the support 💕💕 Always enjoy watching your show. Products arrive fast and package are wrapped for protection. Will buy from seller againThank you for all your support! I appreciate you💕💕