Bewertungen (18.756)Amazing products. You can’t go wrong with what a great seller and show. truly an amazing experience and highly recommend. my daughter love it thank you so much. the coach is smells good but the club de nut I don't recommended it smells weird. First purchase and it was great! My daughter will love her perfume. I'm already getting ready for Christmas 🎄. THIS IS A REAL PERFUME BOTTLE! SEALED IN PLASTIC! NOT A TESTER! I'm so happy. Thank you!!! frist time here amazing shipping fast as hell and awesome person Thanks for the givvy. Smells pretty good! Item came quick in a sealed box, very well packaged. Thank you! Cloud 2.0 is supposed good, I'm glad ya'll had it! Steals and deals! Thank you guys!! It smells delicious! my sister loved it and as for the shipping experience, it arrived intact and very well packaged Thank you! You guys are the best! They both smell really great Thank you so much! Love my perfume!! shipping took awhile but it wasn't sellers fault at all. seller ships promptly and packaged perfect and secure. I will be back for more forsure thank you for the great service 🤙 Sent an open tester and not a new bottle smh they could at least list it appropriately very dissatisfied with the dishonesty and lack of transparency give it a zero if I could.
Packing was terrible as well sent box inside box no stuffing nada won’t buy from this seller again. Thanks so much. Love your shows