Bewertungen (1.310)There is a slight ding on the card I purchased, which was described as near mint to mint on stream. Also, the shipping was eight dollars for a single card. Other than that, I’m still happy with my purchase! Mmmmm yes, very nice, very nice Always a great streamer of awesome cards. Thanks as always scm055!!! Cards came fast and packed well! Best prices around on these cards, always appreciate that and the great selection. My collection is growing fast on this stream. Will be back for more! Thanks 🙏 Great seller. Cards were safely packed and they shipped very quick! Cards arrived in great shape!! What an easy seller to work with 🔥 More Cards for the Collection👍 thx Awesome Eminence is Shadow card added to ever so growing collection. Thanks for the assist. 10/10 was able to get the actual cards I requested fast 🔥🤙🏻 Amazing Seller 🤩 Chill Stream 🔥 Fast shipping and well packaged 📦. Orca 📁 came in great condition, well protected. Thank you again scm055 never disappoints on 🔥 cards. Thank as always. Finally got the card I was searching for 👍 and great quality. Cards came in very fast and packed well. Great condition at some of the best prices around. Great stream, relaxed vibe with good selection. I’ll definitely be back for more. Thanks so much! 🙏 We are who we are. And we are what we buy W packaging and W streamer! Love you brother Great seller! Fast shipping, packaged well, items as described! Would buy again!