Bewertungen (78)Gorgeous sweater! Met description The bag is SO CUTE! Even better in person such a fun unique piece! thank you so much such a great seller and so fun I love that a note was included with this piece giving me more information and that brings me so much joy 😊 thank you! Love love love, thank you!!!and super fast shipping!!! AH-MAZING top!! absolutely perfect & fits just as you described. cant imagine life without this top now 🥹❣️❣️ So happy with my stuff thank you! The fairy sticker, you get it. ✨🧚🫶🏻 and it came so quick. Lovely notes as always! Great stickers! Packaged well! Love the shirt! Thank you so much for the note and stickers! Your handwriting doesn’t stink! Packaged well! Beautiful shirt! Pretty good grab 😉 Great clothes - I love the oversized sweater 😍 Sooooooo good! So talented! I’m so happy for this piece and I’m so happy that I was the one to cop this shiii❤️🩷🙏 Received my items ! They were as described and are pretty. Thank you!
will be purchasing again! No flaws, cutie stickers & lovely seller. 🧚♂️✨ Absolutely love my handmade pin! You’re so talented 💞😍 Thank you so much! Packaged perfect! Love them so much! Thank you for the note and snake dress! Cute stickers! fast shipping, sweet girl, and absolutely love everything!
order came in super fast, and seller was the sweetest 💟🫶🏽 also the top is literally to die for!!