Bewertungen (1.408)The crochet fabric on one of the side top was stretched out great quality clothes for the summer 🏝️🌞 Beautiful, fits perfectly Beautiful dress as announced AMAZING ITEMS! BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! SWEETEST SELLER! Thank you! The seller was very kind and accommodating in allowing a refund for the damaged item. Unfortunately, Whatnot was not helpful, so kudos to the seller for taking accountability and trying to make things right! I truly appreciate the gesture although blocked,again, by this app! Always has the cutest styles for a great price ❤️❤️ Love all my items . So Good ! Great cotton resort wear. Quick shipping. Thank you.
! Thanks so much!! Great seller, so nice!! Fast shipping 🫶🏼 Beautiful resort wear. Great prices.
love the dresses I got, fast shipping and good quality. Just a heads up that the clothes do run small. Luckily my daughter’s can fit in them Beautiful shirts! Fast shipping!! thank you! Five stars for this giveaway experience! Everything went smoothly, and I was thrilled to receive the prize. Thank you for being generous with your viewers and for putting so much effort into creating fun and memorable shows. Greatly appreciated!