Bewertungen (710)Absolutely love buying from this kind sir! I ordered a whole menagerie of wonderful pieces and every single thing arrived safely, beautifully packaged and super quickly.
His shows are genuinely amazing, there is always SO much to choose from and such a brilliant variety of treasures. I never quite know what I’m going to end up with, and honestly, that’s half the fun 🤣 I absolutely love a good virtual rummage and nosey around to see what treasures might appear.
He is also such a lovely seller, incredibly supportive, friendly and always a genuine pleasure to chat with and buy from. His shows are the kind you can happily wander into for a nosey and somehow emerge with a completely unexpected treasure haul 😂 and thank you so much for my freebies, I love them
Couldn’t recommend him highly enough. Always a pleasure, always a treasure hunt, and I’ll definitely be back for more! Great items.
Couple of items were substituted by seller.
Would have preferred a message to inform me as I bought 18 items and it took some working out. secondhandmanltdVerkäufer
Hi, we don’t substitute items EVER. I’m not sure what you are referring to.
However, appreciate your kind words amazing order once again from Toby. always a nice variety on a Toby show. thanks Mate. Well packaged, lovely items, generous givvy. Thank you! great items thanks so much Fab items as always. Speedy delivery too. Thanks Toby Beautiful buys very pleased. Thank you Toby Gorgeous items! Ab-fab seller/host! Highly recommend! Arrived perfect ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🫶 As described, lovely bloke too, thank you very much xx As described, thank you very much xx Always a pleasure to buy from and what a great show. Thank you so much for my lovely items x Lovely little pendant. Thank you so much x I received my parcel today so excited in the opening my parcel love all my items nearly really lovely great show many things to buy the host it’s really helpful to everyone love the show look forward to The for coming shows in the future fabulous love the sparkles and the free mink hand is lovely with its fault I find her perfect thank u and it's so bloody cute x defo be back on ur streams never no what goin to get x best surprises Lovely jewellery case love it and love pearl bracelets thanks so much guys always carefully packaged too xxx loved my trinkets and jewels, thank you Such a lovely seller! My order arrived beautifully packaged and everything was absolutely perfect! You can tell so much love and care goes into every order. Such a wonderful experience from start to finish, and I’ll definitely be back for more! Thank you so much! Thank you for the gorgeous items received today thank you very much and I’m looking forward to your next show🙏🏽🫶🏻👍⭐️ Gorgeous items, arrived perfectly! great show & lovely person! Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕 Excellent items as always. Well packaged and quick delivery. One of my favourite sellers to watch. Will always be a repeat customer ❤️