Bewertungen (254)Came in super secure, and super fast! Highly recommend Josh to everyone! Great guy helps the people ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Outstanding seller! Everything from the communication to the packaging and overall professionalism was top tier. The items arrived exactly as described and were shipped quickly and securely. You can tell this seller truly cares about their customers and the quality of what they offer. I highly recommend checking out their shows—great deals, honest selling, and a smooth buying experience all around. I’ll definitely be back for more! this seller sent me an empty envelope, the i reached out they tried to make it right. I could see on my mail I formed delivery the item he resent. Sadly, I never recieved it. None of my mail arrived that day and I had to report missing. This seller tried to make it right, So im still giving 5 star. Received intact sealed empty envelope with nothing inside
Great show with some bangers Ty sir great packing fast shipping Great packaging. Solid deals. Don’t sleep on this streamer. Favorite seller on this app Thank you for your note and the upgraded givy. I really do appreciate it reading your note made my day!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Outstanding seller! Everything from the communication to the packaging and overall professionalism was top tier. The items arrived exactly as described and were shipped quickly and securely. You can tell this seller truly cares about their customers and the quality of what they offer. I highly recommend checking out their shows—great deals, honest selling, and a smooth buying experience all around. I’ll definitely be back for more! Received my silver coin super fast. It’s beautiful and my gymnastics granddaughter is going to love it. She’s only 9 and has been competing for a few years. It looks even better in person. I also lover the copper bar I received for the giveaway. The shows are fun and entertaining. Has a good variety of high quality products. The prices are awesome and so is the seller. I highly recommend sellers and products to everyone. What an amazing slog! Amazingly priced show, with the worst odds on the planet, the only chances were to win or win bigger. Excellent packing as well Amazing products and fast shipping. Always a great hosts and lots of laughs. Thanks for everything 🫡🫡🫡 14 slabs safe and sound at thier new home!!! 🔥🔥 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These auctions are fun. Thank you for a wonderful show.