Bewertungen (300)#300 reviews to the date! I will always come to you if I want to spend my money. You have some great stuff! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I appreciate you more than you know sir! More so, as a friend, than anything. Very few people out there with the heart you have. No matter how cold this world gets, please dont ever let the world change you! God bless! An amazing seller, buy with complete confidence! Ships quickly and package very well! Thank you!! Another great transaction. Thank you! Fast shipping, carefully packaged. Awesome person to deal with! Items arrived very well packaged. Great seller! Great person to deal with. Items arrived very well packaged. Will definitely keep buying from him. As always, thank you so much!!!!! An amazing seller, quick shipper, package very well, buy with total confidence!! Love everything I got from this seller. Check out his shows. Cool stuff. Great prices ! great person with great deals! Thank you for the great cards and fast shipping! Great Seller with wide variety of items! See you next time! Absolutely love your show! Shipping was exactly what I ordered! Check his show out guys!! Overall 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, he is my best secret seller, but I can't keep him a secret anymore. All I can do is tell you is that you can guarantee quality items, if they're not in the best quality, he will specify that! Thank you so much! 💋🫂🫶❤️ Great person to deal with! Items arrived carefully packaged and exactly as described. Shipped fast. Thank you! Thank you so much for the great listings/deals!!!!! 5 ☆☆☆☆☆'s Exactly as describe. Very well packaged. Very quick shipping. Will definitely use this seller again! great selection of inventory! thank you for your awesome items, your great packaging and your fast shipping! 🤗🥰🤗 As always, one of my favorites on Whatnot comes through with more great listings!! Great human being as well. Thank you so much!!!!!! Great Seller Nice Variety of items Great Show bill is an awesome seller and donates most of his profits to the homeless. he is a wonderful guy and has a crazy assortment of items! you need to go to his shows and buy his things! 🤗🥰🤗