Bewertungen (377)Everything is absolutely perfect!!! Sophie is the best!!!! As always beautiful stuff💕💕 absolutely amazing! quality pieces i love love love! tysm 💕 I think this was the funnest purchase yet! Love it and it fits perfectly 👌...Now I have to actually attend a sports game. selectedbysophieVerkäufer
It’s def a special piece ! Haha . So happy it fits 👏👏👏 The pants are everything I hoped they’d be. Thank you, Sophie. 😀selectedbysophieVerkäufer
Yay ! So glad 👏👏 Loveeeee the sweater Sophie! What a great find thanks so much ♥️ ps your packaging is elite! J'adore tout simplement mes achats ! Emballage parfait, expédition rapide et que dire de l'odeur des vêtements !!! Love, love, love ! Merci 🥰🥰🥰 Really fast and beautifully packed! selectedbysophieVerkäufer
Thank you ! I’m happy your first experience with Pat and I was positive 🙏🩵 Love,love,love💕💕 and everything smells so good🫢 As always quality pieces at great pricing!! My go to gal for the best finds💕 Fantastic as usual! can't wait for more fall shows.🥰 Très bien. Super contente de mes achats! Comme d’habitude! 🫶 Quality pieces reasonably prices, what more could you ask for🙂 I just love how she finds original pieces that just work….friendly and helpful not overly priced, she is just awesome!! Super fast delivery and amazing quality as always can't wait for fall themes 🍁🍂 10/10 everything fits so well and is true to description! Thank you so much Sophie for always finding things for us all! What a perfect outfit! Always keeping me stylish 🥰