Bewertungen (299)So amazing!! Love the beanie and love the service 10 stars all the way ☺️ Not the material I expected.I am sorry you don’t like the material. If you watch the video receipt, I stated it was polyester and SHEIN. I was upfront about what you were purchasing. Holy moly the wrangler purse was even cuter in person. In mint condition, packaged securely and shipped quickly! I LOVE IT! The Dolly mug and buyers givy are super cute too! That’s wrangler was a great pick up! Glad you love it. 🥰 Nice shoes thank you I’m so glad you like your Uggs! Thanks for shopping with me! Love it! Thanks!Yay! Glad you like your order! Thanks for supporting me! Arrived on time and I love it just as much in person as I did on the screen. Great material and I can’t wait to wear it to the next longhorn sale!I’m so glad you love your item! Thanks for shopping with me! It’s so pretty! Thank you!! Thanks for shopping with me! 🫶 I loved my items and love this shop . Thank you Thank you so much for the Amazon gift card!! Appreciate you! Have a wonderful Sunday! Happy to help you get to 1k
Thank you so very much! 🫶🏻⭕️ The earrings are wonderful and so lightweight and so beautifulThank you for shopping with me! I absolutely love my bolo tie! Seeing it in person made me love it even more. It’s such a beautiful piece, and I can’t wait to wear it!!! Oh I’m so glad you love it! Thanks for your purchase. 🫶🏻 love the new addition to my Christmas spirit. Beautiful and in perfect condition. Packing was great and Shipping was fast. Thank you so much for the awesome review Sharon! Selflovestudio is the best! Great pieces at Great prices! Make sure you're tuning in to her shows loove my stuff 💕 😍 I’m so happy you love everything! loove my stuff! 😍 tysm 😊 Thank you for supporting my shop! Love both of these🩷Great show. Congratulations 🎊 👏 I’m so glad you love your order! Thanks so much! 🫶🏻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️AMAZING UP AND COMING SELLER!!! Beautiful western wear/boho shop is amazing!! Will not be disappointed shop with confidence here!!⭕️⭕️🫶🫶🥰🥰🤠🤠🍭🍭Oh my gosh. Thank you so much for this sweet sweet review. 😘 awesome seller thank you for the giveaway You’re very welcome! Thanks for the review! Great Show and very knowledgeable Football patch! love it. Im a huge football fan!Aww yay!! I picked a good one for you then! Thank you Thanks for coming to my show. 🫶🏻 Another great purchase from selflovestudio! I love all of my items! Everything arrived well packaged and promptly. I will definitely be shopping here again. A+++ sellerYou’re the best! Thanks for shopping with me again! 🫶🏻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 💕 Love the shows and all the unique pieces. Thank you for the incredible care you took with the shipping! A must see seller! Thank you for this amazing review! 🫶🏻🫶🏻