Bewertungen (421)Thank you for nightwing! Great seller. Fun show! Ended up helping me with another Batman fig for collection. Packaged very well. 10 / 10 Great seller and Awesome deals 🔥💯🔥 awesome! included a thank you note as well! Came in perfectly mint condition and seller was very friendly and easy to negotiate with! An awesome fig I needed for my collection thank you again Great shipping, looks exactly as shown on the app, my dad sent me photos of the product and the thoughtful note from the seller. Overall great experience, will buy from seller again. Quickly shipped, well packaged, super happy with purchase! hoo rah! Shipped fast. Arrived perfect! So happy. Thank you! I needed these figs and was able to buy now without getting up bidded lol thanks 💙💙💙💙💙💙 Super fast delivery, great saler ty Great item. Fast shipping. Thank you. Shipped quickly! Well packaged! Fun rip and ship! Semperfisales - great service, the best products- super fun shows - and the hostess rocks it 🤘🤘 I walked through the door with you
The air was cold
But something about it felt like home somehow
And I, left my scarf there at your sister's house
And you've still got it in your drawer even now
Oh, your sweet disposition
And my wide-eyed gaze
We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place
And I can picture it after all these days
And I know it's long gone and that magic's not here no more
And I might be okay but I'm not fine at all
'Cause there we are again on that little town street
You almost ran the red 'cause you were lookin' over at me
Wind in my hair, I was there
I remember it all too well So incredibly happy with the purchase and the giveaways we received! My son was so happy and incredibly thankful! Awesome seller and thank you for the extra gifts. Fast shipping and shows are always fun!!! Awesome seller! Thank you! Thank you so much for the giveaway. I absolutely love it god bless 10/10 🫡
Incredible seller 🫶🏼🦖🫶🏼
Great music taste ^^ Thank you for the Lego figure!