Bewertungen (1.938)Great giveaway prize, can’t complain about getting something for free but some people do. Best selection of high grade copper age books on this platform, check out the show to gain some great comic knowledge, hang out with like minded comic enthusiasts and buy some amazing high grade books as well. definitely buy from again when you think of Hall of Fame,Honest,Trustworthy sellers,who Deliver perfection time & time again. One name is ALWAYS @the top of the list.-'Sharpcomicsncards'. TY my friend,for yet another perfect delivery. comic came well packaged and in great shape! Great seller! So happy with my purchase and it came extremely fast and very protected thank you again received in excellent timing,& safely! A beautiful item, Thank you for the opportunity & I'll be returning soon ! Great packaging and fast shipping thank you Sharp is far and away my favorite seller on Whatnot. I make it a point to tune in to all his shows, I know I'm getting the highest quality books, the top tier services and selections and throw in laughs and entertainment each and every time. If you want to buy from someone who can educate you on comics and get some great books, this is the best of the best Sharp
Has
Awesome and
Really good
Products
And that’s how you spell SHARP Delivered as promised super fast in great condition!! I won these free cards by following the seller. I didn’t actually buy anything that day, but the seller was kind and sent me the cards anyway! Fun comics cards, and the Hulk one is a great one! I will be back for some books! Thank you. :) Comics so sharp he should put it in his name Great books like always. Thanks Another great purchase. Sharp has the best books and his prices are fair. He is very knowledgeable about comics in general and it's always fun to listen to comic stories in his shows. Thank you! Sharp is literally the #1 best seller on the platform. If a seller wants to model themselves after another seller, this is the guy to do it after.