Bewertungen (474)Purchase more of your beautiful pens thanks. And some great beads. Thank you for all of your great beads. Very fast delivery. And more beautiful pens. Always a great experience with Sherry! Great quality, variety and fast shipping! Thank you so much 😊 I appreciate you🫶🏼 Great items from a great seller!Thank you Zindle 🫶🏼. I appreciate you ❤️ Thank you for my items and for the gift 🫶You are very welcome. Thank you for supporting my small business 🫶🏼. Hope to see you soon! Sherry is not only a great bead/diy dealer, she is a great motivator, supporter, creator and truly inspires all that attend her shows! She is willing to help anyone find what they need or try new techniques. She always has unique items! including tree trunks🤣. Sherry has become my #1 go to for anything beads etc. It's been great being part of her shows and feel like we have all formed some friendships connected by beads! Thank you for everything! Your products, your support and your friendship! Looking forward to moon making, sharing our crafts and just hanging out for some laughs! You are amazing ❤️ Thank you so much 😘. How did I get so lucky to have found such a wonderful group of ladies simply over buying beads and crafts. I am so very blessed and so thankful for you and your friendship. Thank you for your kind words. ❤️ Thank you so muchYou’re welcome. Hope to see you soon. 😎 Thank you for all the very nice beads. I really like the candy mix. Irene Thank you so much! I love the candy mix. It’s one of my favorites ❤️. I appreciate you and your continued support so much 🫶🏼 Everything is so much more beautiful in person and all my items were packaged so beautifully and with care!!! Thank you Thank you very much. I appreciate your support of my small business 🥰. Hope to see you again soon. So glad I caught the Halloween focal sale! everything is so cute! Thank you! It’s always great to catch a good sale. Hope to see you again soon 😎 Loads of fun pen building supplies and toppers! Wide variety, great prices, great customer service, ships quickly and packs with care! Thank you! 😊 Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love all your purchases. Thank you for supporting my small business. 🫶🏼 Fun items and wonderful seller!! Highly recommend!!Thank you honey! I appreciate you 🫶🏼 More great beads, and fantastic pens. Thanks IreneThank you 🫶🏼 I appreciate you and your support of my small business ❤️ Such an excellent seller and a kind human being. Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate you 🫶🏼 Love this pin! Just gorgeous!I’m so happy to hear it arrived safely and you love it 🥰 I feel like I always hold my breath when I ship custom pens for fear the mail carriers will destroy in transit. Thank you for supporting my small business. Let me know if you need others…they make great gifts also. 🫶🏼 Sheri seriously has EVERYTHING! 😂💕 And somehow, if she doesn’t have what you’re looking for, she’ll find it and get it! She goes above and beyond for her customers and always has an amazing selection of beads, charms, and DIY goodies. Hands down one of the BEST DIY bead shops to buy from. Great products, great variety, and an even better seller! 💎✨🩷You are the sweetest. Your reviews always warm my heart and encourage me to do more, provide more and share more. Thank you ❤️ These auction shows are seriously the BEST! 💕 The bead sets are absolutely beautiful and packed with such a great variety. You get enough beads in each set to create several different projects, which makes them such an amazing value! ✨ I love seeing all the different colors, styles, and combinations she finds.I’m so glad you love the bead bags as much as me! Thank you for your continuous support of my small business. One of those sellers you’re always happy you found! 💕 Such a great variety of beads and DIY goodies, but it’s the creativity and helpfulness that really makes her shows stand out. She’s always sharing ideas, showing different ways to use things, and helping you picture what you can create. ✨ Such a fun, supportive place to shop—and somehow I always find something I didn’t know I needed! 😂💎 Definitely a seller worth bookmarking!When Clients truly become friends ❤️ you are very dear to me and I appreciate all the kind things you say. Thank you 😊 Amazing bead & DIY seller! 💕 She has SO much to choose from and is incredibly supportive of her customers. One of my favorite things is that she actually takes the time to show examples, explain how to use different DIY items, and give you ideas for what you can create. Whether you’re new to crafting or always looking for your next project, you’ll definitely leave her show inspired…and probably with a cart full of goodies! 😂💎✨ Highly recommend!Thank you 🥰 you always have such wonderful things to say and I appreciate it. Teaching and sharing is what I enjoy most about my small business. It’s comforting to be able to share my love of bead crafts. Everything is beautiful!!Thank you and I’m so glad you like everything. I appreciate you supporting my small business.🫶🏼 The pens are amazing. Thank you. Hope you have more for sale. Thanks There are more where those came from 😎 I’m so glad you love them!! I told you the were gorgeous and I’m so glad you love them. Thank you and I hope to see you soon 🫶🏼 loved all my items. Great show and I'll be back for sure. Thank you! I appreciate you 🫶🏼 Love!It always makes me happy when my clients get their items and love them. Thank you for supporting my small business ❤️