Bewertungen (278)Super cute and fits perfectly on my dresser! Very well packaged! Arrived in perfect condition! Love it all thank you so much for packing so well!!! Thank you so much! God bless y'all! shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
This is my favorite review I have ever received! ❤️ enjoy your Starbucks friend!! Love my resin bunny. Thanks!!
shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
I’m so glad you love it! It was so cute! Thank you for the great customer service and wonderful strawberry trivet! I enjoyed your show and will stop by again soon 😊shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your purchase and choosing my show to spend time in! Amazing Seller and fast shipping!!shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you friend!! See you soon! Beautiful item and packing was excellent shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
I am soooo glad the glass arrived safely!! Hope to see you soon! Everything arrived perfectly :)shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thanks so much for your purchases!! I cannot say enough about how amazingly this antique mirror was packed. I will definitely be coming for more goodies from this seller! A+++shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
I am so so glad it made it safely!! 😅 Love you!! Congrats on 1k! 👏🏼👏🏼🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Love you friend! Thank you for your constant support! Love them all! Thank you!shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank YOU!! Love my Calico Kittens and Cherished Teddies!! Thank you so much! shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you for being there! Such a fun auction and such a wonderful seller! Love my pieces! Thank you!shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
So glad you are happy with them! Come back and hang out! Holy smokes these are magnificent shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Yay! Glad you love them! Hope to catch you in an upcoming show! Thank youshoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank YOU!!! Hope to see you again! Great mini Franken- fairy lamp 💗💗💗shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you so much for purchasing and hanging out through the show!! i will say the pieces were wrapped well thankfully.....but, the box was too big and not stuffed enough. The mailman delivered it to me in person at my front door and said it was mangled and opened in transit. It had stickers on it saying damaged and not packaged well. Just an fyi.....for your future shipments. The postal service is rough with packages, you have to package everything accordingly. shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Your items were solid wood with cast iron, I believe. It’s likely the box was tossed quite a bit- which is why I wrapped each item extra diligently. I do have a picture of the box and packaging before it left with USPS. It is unfortunate the UsPS doesn’t handle with more care. I’m glad your items made it to you safely- that is always my goal. Just an fyi… the postal service is rough with packages- if you should have concerns with future purchases from other sellers, please reach out to the seller directly with your shipping pointers as I am sure they would greatly appreciate that. Well packed and fast shipping. Thank you! shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you so much for your purchase! 🫶 Beautiful swan on nest! Thank you!shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
So glad she made it to you! Thanks for purchasing! GreatshoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
🫶🫶 Fantastic, thank you!shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you for purchasing!! Thank you. Enjoyed your show. shoppingforsmilesVerkäufer
Thank you so much for being there!!!