Bewertungen (320)Always the cutest things ☺️ my mom absolutely loves her new purse. thank you!!!!! 🙏 Thank you! I love everything! Marcie - Mrs. Shopping Problem is the BEST! I have a whole new closet because of her. She has great deals, a big variety of items. I been buying from her from day 1 and I would not trade her for anyone on here. Her shows are fun and entertaining with her mom and daughter are so funny too, items are detailed, clean, new, great prices. Delivery is always on-time. Never had an issue with her and I completely trust her. I had bad experiences with other sellers and Marcie makes me feel valued as a customer. shoppingproblem312Verkäufer
❤️ Thank you so much!! Great seller that ships out fast! ❤️ Not only the best deals, but also the most fun!!!! Super fast shipping and great items keep me coming back to these gals! 🌻🌻🩷🩷🌻🌻 I was supposed to receive a 4x black tank with the jacket. Instead she sent a red bodysuit which i have no use for. Seller, Marcie, was contacted several times and she said she would send the tank but now she no longer responds. shoppingproblem312Verkäufer
I have repeatedly responded apologetically. I notified you that my daughter had an emergency surgery. As promised I will send you a black 4x tank top. I’m very sorry that you are unhappy and I’m trying to accommodate you. Thank you for your patience. I’m so excited to wear all the new finds. I went outside of my comfort zone this time and so glad I did!! Every piece was cute. I can’t wait to wear the PJs. Thanks to Marcie and her mom for another spectacular package. 👯♀️ Lost some weight and got almost an entire new wardrobe from Marcie. The best deals on dressy and casual clothes. I’ve been getting a lot of compliments on my new look! 🦋🥰 So excited about all my new clothes!! These are the best deals around. Beautiful, high quality stuff for pennies on the dollar. 🥰🌻🌻🥰 It’s so luxe and nwt. I can’t wait to wear it this fall/ winter season I have to say Marcie and her mom are like shopping with old friends, love her live shows and awsome pretty things! if you ever have an issue with anything, Marcie will make it right! I cant thank you enough Marcie! Wonderful, generous,kind lady! You must shop her shows! Wonderful seller with amazing prices. Can never leave her show empty handed Best place to go for all types of clothes - casual, work, or even pajamas! Marcie and her mom make a great team…and they are so funny. Bargains and entertainment all in one place. 🌻🌻🌻🌻 Thank you so much! I love it! 🌸 Everything was amazing! Thank you!
Such a sweet soul! Has all the goods ♥️ It came quickly and it was exactly what I needed. I won a givvy but didn’t know what it was. So the nice little surprise was the icing on a cake Thank you for the giveaway. Was not expecting a shirt ❤️🩷❤️🩷 Always get such great deals here on denim, skirts, and everything else!! Everything is in great condition. Can’t wait to wear it all! Thank you Marcie. 🌻🌻🌻 Beautiful! Love my items! Will shop with them again! I’m so happy with my purchases. Marcie’s shows are fun and upbeat. Her clothes are top quality. I love everything I got. Will be back again soon!! I love all of the jeans! The best prices on WN! Always has the right sizes for us curvy girls! Thanks Marcie!