Bewertungen (151)Awesome seller! Super sweet! Rxtilly is always a 10/10 You may laugh so much during her shows and then BAM SURPRISE!!! A fire item! And bam!!! Oh wow it went for a steal!! Tilly’s vibes are 10/10 and I really think that most people, like me, are envious that she’s not their irl bestie 🤯 Oh! Jokes on you I was planning on crying today 😭😭😭😭 thank you so much - and I’ll be your irl bestie any day of the week 🤍 Congratulations on being a new seller. Hard work, dedication and continuing to push forward and your success will show quickly. Great stickers and wonderful merchandise found here. Amazing seller and amazing items!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I’m so happy I could be apart of you hitting 1k sales❤️ ILY- the best human! 10/10 shopping experience! 💖 Tilly has the cutest custom stickers, I’m always so excited to receive them as i know they will be fun!
Not only does Tilly have fire premium inventory, she is one of the kindest humans on the app! Check her out! 💖 Thank youuu my girl!! Love all the stickers! So happy for you making 1k sales!! 🔥🔥🫶🏼🫶🏼🦋 Thank youuu! Love everything!! The best shows! Can’t wait for the next one! 🤗🩷🫶🏼 I did not receive a sticker but was unsure how that worked. I got the empty envelope though. Rachel does a great job as a seller and you’ll be happy with the purchases. Such a wonderful bubbly human 😘- makes me happy everytime she’s on. Her items are amazing and it’s always best to support a small business. Thank you Rach ❤️ LOVEEEE my package! Thanks so much girl! 🫶💛✨ Tilly is such a vibe! Her items are excellent 🤍🤍