Bewertungen (107)great shipping great seller Thank you for the extra book! Fantastic seller, great packaging! Awesome packaging and quick shipping!!! Can’t wait to do business again in the future.
Great packaging, fast shipping, thanks for the deals!! Fast shipping, fantastic packaging, excited to add this statue to my collection and these comics and the cards. Thanks for the free Groot card!! ❤️ thanlyou for more great booka awesome books, it was packed, wrapped and shipped perfectly thankyou again Great packaging, super fast shipping!! Thanks, for the Guardians of the Galaxy cards!! Super excited to add to my collection! Marvels,DC, high grade. Well packaged, extra protection, fast shipping. Awesomeness.. Thank you David 🫡 Can’t go wrong with great comics, awesome deals & a fun host! Win win at David’s shop! 😎🫶🏻 Thanlyou Sir you are awesome. I really appreciate you came in just before the rain, beautiful condition. thank you Always a lot of fun awesome seller Awesome seller and a good dude! Great items and books! Great guy and great seller! I absolutely love my Pikachu cosplay mashup cards! I forget these are coming so it's like Christmas when it arrives! Always a great time and great comics and cards! Fantastic host as well. books and cards arrived in beautiful condition, thank you. I appreciate everything you do love this figure so glad I found it ill keep buying from this seller The only complaint that I have is that this item at some point was wet. In side pamphlet was destroyed. Overall still a good buy. BEST PACKING I'VE EVER SEEN 😳 Great deals and fast shipping! Host was super nice and added free cards to my order! Thank you!!! 🙏 🔥