Bewertungen (1.220)Incredible bangle!!! Parker is so sweet and her prices are incredibly reasonable too! Stunning pendant! Love your jewelry shows, thank you so much!💕 Beautiful 😍 vintage earrings 🌟 AMAZING! Great bundle of beautiful pieces! Thank you so much Parker! 😊 Incredibly cool 😎 80s retro vibes earrings. I absolutely 💯 love 💘 them 👏 🌟 You always have such great pieces ❤ So happy I got my best friend the most unique Xmas present all the way back in September. That was so special !!! Thank you 🥰🥰🥰 I asked to see the pair of earrings & she showed them. So happy with my purchase! Also love that my givvy earrings were green as well. 💚 I will definitely be purchasing from her again. 🥰🥰🥰 thank you so much for coming to the show!! Everything is so lovely, thank you for the givvyI appreciate you coming to the show 😌 thank you so much ! -Parker Perfect! Thank you so much!! ❤️😍 Such a nice surprise! Parker’s givvys always make me smile! Thanks girl!Thank you for keeping me busy on the earring show LOL 😝 I appreciate your support always!!! loveeeee my new jewelry pieces. They are so unique and fun for the upcoming seasons! My givvy is beautiful as well--very generous of the seller. 100000/10 How is she so cool and so comfortable?? Know that this piece will be loved, cherished, and styled tf out. Thank you 🫶 Such a good one !!! Thank you so much Love my ring. Thank you 😊 Love the jewelry pieces I got. ❤️So happy to hear that , Luna 🥹💚 Ahhhhh thank you!!!! He’s in perfect condition. Fab stuff, what an awesome givvy too - thank you! Nice vintage item as shown.Well priced,packed,shipped fast...tysm!Thank you so much for coming to the shows 💓 Love these brooches. They arrived super fast. Thank you. So glad you love! Thank you 🐌