Bewertungen (199)I bought several pieces from SilverandFire and often get complimented on the pieces I wear. Was even asked where I bought a moissanite eternity wedding band from her that shines beautifully. Will keep buying from her, beautiful jewelry and great prices!! 🥰🥰🥰 Absolutely amazing stones. Fun show! Always a 5 star seller. Beautiful jewelry. Great quality. Fast shipping. Ceci is an awesome host. The best seller! ♥️ Awesome seller. Very good quality jewelry. Great prices. Fast shipping. ❤️ I am so please with my experience. Shipping was fast and items were packaged with care. I highly recommend these wild and fun ladies for all your jewlery needs. You won't be disappointed!
Great clothes and great prices, way better than Ross, Marshalls and even TJ Max. Going shopping again!! Love the light, funny atmosphere of the show not to mention the very reasonably priced silver and fire!!!!! I love all of the products I have purchased from this seller. She is so much fun and engaging with her chat. One of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! Love the chain I got! So pretty. Even better in person. Awesome host. Awesome show! ❤️ Awesome host and great jewelry. fabulous piece.... great deal too ... thanks Cece 🤗🤗🙏🏽❤️ you're the best Very happy. The earrings are absolutely b Mrs. CeCe and Sam, are the best! They’re both sweethearts, and the jewelry is quality as it is 🔥! That’s all you need to know! Bid! Love all the pieces. The chain goes so well withe pendant and the ring cut is stunning Love my new bracelet. Even better in person. Awesome seller and super fun show. Never disappointed with my order ❤️. These ladies are the best! My rings are so gorgeous! They fit perfectly and shine!!!!! Pick up was quick and easy. The seller is amazing. She has the best personality and only sells great quality products. Fast delivery excellent merchandise
merchandise Fast shipping. Beautiful hoop earrings. Everything was packed well. Awesome host. Great seller overall! ❤️🫶