Bewertungen (593)Fantastic hosts!!!!! The vibes were great! The givvys were great! The clothes were great!!!! Love my set! I may need it in more colors. Super comfy. Thank you for the cute little gift with purchase ☺️ Loved EVERYTHING. Thank you 😊 Five stars. So soft and stretchy !
Perfect as usual! Thank you so much for the givvys as well 💙🫶 OBSESSED! 😍 I’m hooked! Great people and great show! Always accommodating and always great items! Loved it all and enjoy the shows 🫶 OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE ALL OF IT. SHIPPING WHAT SHIPPING MY PACKAGE FLEW HERE!! LESS THAN A WEEK FROM SC TO TX.. I Love this lady and her husband and the clothes are all top of the top Everything I’ve ever purchased from simple little threads has exceeded all expectations. Everything is shipped quickly, packed so neatly, and arrives exactly as described. I can spend my whole day in their shoe shopping laughing and having a great time. Deals are unmatched. Amazing stuff as always!! Absolutely LOVEEEE LOVEEE LOVEEEEE these bramis and all the clothing I get from simple little threads. They are one of the best sellers on the app hands down. Love the clothes but really love the community. 😍 Thank you. Awesome Zenana items. Everything is always perfect with Danielle and Alpha! Thank you so much for the best clothes, customer service and outstanding service! Danielle and Alpha are fantastic! Great items at amazing deals and shipped so quickly. Thank you so much for my givvys 💜🫶 Thank you for my bundle 💕 the items fit perfectly and i am happy to see you had them still available The BEST Zenana seller on this app!! Always top tier customer service 🤌🏾 Love all my stuff from Danielle always!! Always love my finds from you! Thank you so much.