Bewertungen (274)thanks for the givy and the amazing purchase. great transaction . amazing seller. fast shipping love everything. Great beads Thanks for my name pen. It’s great 😊 Thank you for my freebie. I love the PEN! The focal bead is everything!!! Just give me JESUS and a Dr. Pepper is so me! I absolutely love the personal touches and the encouragement in every package. awesome dealscant wait until the next show like this one!!! Love all of my Star Wars pens 🩷🩷 Great prices and quality! Also loved givvie pen!! As always love it all! One of my favorites on Whatnot!! great products and super fast shipping ❤️ The best! Love everything I buy from her❤️ Everything I get from her is 5 star!!! Thank you so much for everything! I’m so excited to start creating🫶🏻 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you for always making the bling and the Tiffany’s pens for me! I absolutely love your show!!!🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Always a great experience with this seller! 5⭐️ Absolutely one of my favorite persons on Whatnot!! Great prices, great, product, super fast shipping and the main reason is her in whole as a person! Love her! Glitter is sooo beautiful and I’m pretty sure it was air mailed! It got here so fast! Thank you Ma’am for all you do! You’re an angel! 😇 🫶🏻 Love my goodies ❤️awesome seller 🤗 Absolutely love my goodies 🤗 Quite possibly perfection!! Thank you so much!!Oh my stars! Thank you for supporting my crafting habit! I’m honored you shop with me!