Bewertungen (73)Just opened my "new with tags" Carhartt shirt to find it loaded with stains front and back. Awesome thanks! Thank you so much for all of the nice clothes I received! Shipping was super fast as well! One of the best whatnot orders I have received! Great quality and great prices especially for NWT! So happy I found this mama seller! Bookmarked!❤️simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you so much! That means a lot ❤️ can’t wait to see you in future shows! Simply blessed is simply the best! Love all my items and my keychain too!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
I’m so glad to hear it! Thank you for your support 💕 Such a great seller! So many options and something for everyone in the family, love my order! Fast shipping and thoroughly explains the items so you know exactly what you’re getting!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you for coming to our shows! We appreciate you! Love my items but they had a strong perfume/cologne scent on them. Not a bad scent but even after washing is still there. simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
I’m so sorry! I’m not sure what it could be! But I will definitely look into it for future items! Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for everything. i love it all.simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you for coming to our shows! I’m so glad you love it 😊 Such soft material!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Yayy! So glad you loved it! Hope to see you again soon! 😊 So happy with all of the adorable clothes! Will definitely shop here again. Quick shipping!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
So glad to hear you are happy with your items! If there’s anything we can do in the future better please let me know😊 thank you for shopping with me! Thank you💕simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Your welcome! Thank you for shopping with us 😊 Fantastic shows and always awesome givys simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you 💕 absolutely amazing love everything!!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
I’m so glad to hear that! Hope to see you again in another show soon💕 always a great show. love the givyssimplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you for your support it means so much💕 Cute items. Quick ship!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thanks for stopping by our show and your support! Hope to see you again soon!😊 Fast shipping and all super cute!!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you! Glad you liked them! Come back and see us 😊 Amazing seller! The best prices on name brand preloved! They smelled so fresh and I can’t wait to see my granddaughter in them! I love my giveaway and the special extra for my sweet P! Thank you I can’t wait to see you grow on this app!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you so much!!😊 I’m so glad you liked your items❤️ hope to see you again in our shows soon! Loved all my items. Great show!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
😊 thank you for joining our show Donna! 😊😊 I received my package today and I just wanted to say thank you and I will be back shopping with you again.simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
So glad to hear you got everything! Thank you for being in our show! Hope to see you soon! Loved the shirt I got! Thank you. !!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for joining us 😊 always a great show with fantastic deals.simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you Lois 😊 Items I received were has described. Received shipment in a timely manner will definitely watch her show again. 😀 👍 simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Thank you for hanging out with us! Can’t wait to see you in our show again 😊 everything was so cute. the bookmark was cute and im a reader so I was excited to have it to my collection! simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
Yay! So glad it’s something you love! Thank you for your support 😊 jeans are new and look great!simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
I’m so glad to hear you like the jeans! Hope to see you again in our show 😊 Perfect shipping time ! Great experience! 10/10!! simplyblessedcreationsVerkäufer
I’m so glad! Thank you for your support😊