Bewertungen (430)thank u so much! love live love everything 🥰🫶Tysm for your support & review. I truly appreciate it ❤️🥰🫶🏻 Great live, the sweetest seller, honest descriptions, and she has a little bit of everything. I love the banana hand cream🍌 Can't wait for your next live✌🏼❤️😊The banana hand cream is so good 🍌 So glad you love it. Ty for your review 🥰 She’s such a sweet person and makes sure each person in her show is taken care of. Fast shipping and packaged so beautifully that I would’ve thought my bracelet and necklace were purchased at a high end jewelry store!Tysm for your super sweet & thoughtful review Becky! I truly appreciate your support ❤️🥰✨ Perfect seller, perfect products and awesome live!! 🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻 great seller, love my purchase thank you Gloria has the cutest items! I love it… tysm my dear 🤗🩷😃 Shimmy shimmy shimmy!!! This family that is forming around this WhatNot is amazing. Great prices, attitudes and delivery time. See you Saturdays!!!My lil shimmy-shimmy! 😂💕 Thank you so much! I appreciate my WN family so much 🫶🏻 See you Saturday ✨ I had so much fun shopping with you during your show love! I love everything so much. Tysm much for everything. I’ll definitely be back to shop with you! 🥰♥️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♥️Aw! Tysm for your kind words! 💕 I had so much fun, and you were such great company. Thank you again for all your support! 🥰 Love my items! Seller is so nice! TYSM for your support & review 🫶🏻 The products were wrapped securely and it was shipped fast! I love every product I got! I’m so glad you’re happy with your order. Ty for your review 😉 Awesome seller and so love buying from Simplygee!! Great items and super fast shipping! Ty Love this seller. I would recommend her to all my friends. Package came in wrapped perfect and neat. Aw, TY for your kind words Wanda. I truly appreciate your support 🥰❤️ Love it! 🥰 Super sweet seller with so many cute things. Tysm, G! 💖🫶🏻🩷V! Appreciate you! Tysm for your review 💕🥰 Wow so happy with my order! Fast shipping & great packing! Simply is such a fun and great seller. Loved everything and thank you for the thoughtful gift. Will definitely be buying again. Ty ☺️ You’re so sweet Jackie! I truly appreciate your thoughtful review 🫶🏻✨🥰 It’s all the best! Ty!Yay! I’m so glad , Emily ☺️ Tysm for your support and review 🫶🏻✨ Love it all!! Thank you! Yay! So glad ❤️ Tysm for your review and support 🫶🏻 One of my favorite sellers! Always awesome items, great shipping and one of the sweetest women I have met here ! Thank you Wendy, I can’t thank you enough for your support! You’re one of faves as well! 🫶🏻✨ TY. Tysm loved 💕all my items! 💕💕💕💕💕Tysm for your support Ronz! I’m so glad you love your items ☺️💕 Loved the Givvy and it smells soon good! Thank you! YW and Yay! So glad it smells good ✨ Love my items - thanks on the generous Givvy!! Great show - Thanks again Gloria! 😊My pleasure! TY for your review and shopping with me ✨🫶🏻 Thank you so much love ! Love ur shows ur the best ❤️You rock! Tysm for your support my friend ❤️✨ Everything was great! Nice items and nice seller