Bewertungen (24)Exceptionally show and seller with great prices and products! Thank you! Amazing seller!! Will definitely buy from again!! 💜💜💜💜 I’m excited for my daughter to get this for Christmas! I love my bookmark and the stickers!!! 💜💜💜 Oh my, the expeditious shipping but the packaging was especially awesome! Thank you for the Spicy Romances! You buy the book in advance and mark your calendar for virtual book club! It doesn’t get better than that! Highly recommend this seller!! I might try poison next time 🤔🤔🤔 Good idea 😂😂 The Elevated Monthly Book Club package is so good! Hand wrapped, decorated box filled with such great items! Thank you!! Well worth the price! Get the elevated box, y’all! Cannot wait to start reading the book 💚 Omg!! These earrings are so darn cute!! Thank you Great experience!!! Everything was exactly as expected neatly packaged and shipped fast. I will definitely keep shopping here for awesome gifts for my wife Thank youuu can’t wait for the cow and chicken stickers ¬ebooks!!!💕 What an amazing human being with fantastic items!! I enjoy her shows so much. I’ll be a forever supporter 🥰❤️ I love the journal and all the stickers!!! Thank you Sam!!! Will definitely be back!!! Such an amazing seller! I love my new journal, great quality! Everything was packaged with care and shipped quickly. I will definitely be purchasing more from Sam! packaged so well, thank you! I got my shipment fast and it was packaged wonderful. Absolutely love my givvy items and I will be back. Tysm🩷