Bewertungen (10.658)Awesome giveaway! Thank you!
B is the goat. It’s a game all right everything work as it should Rad shop and a group of good dudes. Packed well and shipped quick. It’s always a good day when I see that Skyler tape on the box. Packed well and shipped quick. I can always count on these guys. Thanks! Deal games daily appreciate it🔥‼️ Good price but my package was stolen Awesome items and fast shipping! everything's was great! you guys have great and fun audits! thanks for the items and the entertainment! I wonder how you guys get such a stock! tell me your secrets! lol have a good one guys and thanks again ill be back every item was in great condition thanks it's always awesome to win a prize! Games look great! Thank you! Wasn't sure what to expect - but it came in packed well enough and have no complaints Items kinda weird everything was Japanese copies of the game and the seller was charging weird prices fast shipping, and clean packaging. Thanks B!